The National Summit on Women’s Safety represents the culmination of an extensive consultation process to inform development of the next National Plan to end violence against women and children. The Summit brought together a range of experts, advocates, service providers and people with lived experience to explore issues faced by women and their children experiencing violence in Australia.
Please note that the content of these recordings may cause distress to some viewers. If you are affected, we encourage you to consider contacting one of the support organisations listed below:
- In an emergency call Triple Zero (000)
- 1800RESPECT (1800 737 732) for family, domestic and sexual violence matters
- Lifeline 13 11 14 for crisis support and suicide prevention
- Beyond Blue 1300 224 636 for support with anxiety, depression and suicide prevention
- MensLine 1300 78 99 78 for support for men with family and relationship concerns
- Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467